I love eggs and I love really spicy food, which is why I’m pleased to present you with the inferno omelet. It’s the type of dish that separates the men from the boys, one bite will put yeti level hair on your chest. If hitting puberty twice didn’t sell you on making one of these, then be aware that the inferno omelet is also a great source of protein and vitamins: A, B6, C and K.
a large mixing bowl
1 serrano pepper
1 jalapeno pepper
1/2 a chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1/4 cup of olives
1/2 cup of water
1/4 pound of ground beef
2 cherry tomatoes
1. Pour the 1/4 cup of water into the mixing bowl. Add the eggs and whisk until frothy.
2. Cut the serrano and jalapeno peppers in half, remove their seeds, throw the seeds out.
3. Dice up the serrano, jalapeno, chipotle, tomatoes, and olives. Dump all of them into the egg mixture.
4. Break the ground beef into small chunks and drop them in the skillet. Cook until ground beef is lightly browned.
5. Pour egg mixture into the skillet and cook for about 1 – 2 minutes. Then use the spatula to flip the omelet and let it cook for another 1 – 2 minutes.
6. Let the omelet cool for about 2 – 3 minutes. Enjoy.